1. USB 2.0 to 2.5" 3.5" IDE SATA HDD Hard Drive Converter Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter, Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.) External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices usage.
2. Use your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disc as an external hard drive. Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port. 480 MB/s high speed transfer rate (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver.
3. Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too. USB 2.0 standard, 480M bps full speed.
4. AGPtEK USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable can be easily connected to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable. Also, it is easy to use and plug & play, no drivers needed.
5. We provide 30 DAYS RETURN. If you are unsatisfied with this product, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.