AUTOPHIX OM123 OBD II Car Computer Diagnostic Scan Tool Small Automotive Code Scanners Check Auto Engine Light Fault Codes Reader for OBDII OBD2 Vehicle (Orange) Autophix
- Hand-held OBD2 tool- which fits inside a purse or glove compartment empowers drivers to monitor their vehicles health. Make it a easy way to saves time and money on repairs- find out what's wrong prior to repairing and verify a repair , OM123 offers peace of mind for anyone who has ever worried about car maintenance.
- Fast scan and clear trouble codes (generic and manufacturer specific), I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light) as well as view freeze frame data. With built-in OBD-II fault code lookup library--which is easy for you to understand the fault code.
- Cover universal standard OBDII protocols:J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- NOTE: Even though it compatibles with most cars from 2000, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with the cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Generally speaking, it supports the 12V voltage, 16pin interface compliant US, European Asian OBDII vehicles. To avoid you buy the wrong scanner, please contact us freely if you are not sure whether it compatible with your car.
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Spanish,Dutch, Finnish(suomi)