1/4-Inch F to 3/8-inch M Impact Socket Adaptor | ARES 70167 | Chrome-Molybdenum Steel Construction Exceeds ANSI Standards and Ensures Life Time Use Ares
- DESIGN: Detent Ball is included to make sure adapter doesn't slip or fall off during use. Designed with pneumatic groove and two pneumatic holes, these adapters can be use with a cordless, corded, or pneumatic impact wrench/driver. High Visibility Laser Etched markings ensure you will always be able to find the adapter you're looking for.
- QUALITY: Made from high-strength, Impact Grade Chrome Moly. The manganese phosphate coating will help resist corrosion. These adapters meet & exceed ANSI/ASME standards by at least 15%
- VALUE: There's no way to get more for your tool dollar than having ARES adapters handy. It saves you the trouble and expense of buying multiple socket sets. which becomes expensive
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be Quality Tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Impact Adapter, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization