ARES 70167-1/4-Inch F to 3/8-Inch M Impact Socket Adapter - Chrome Molybdenum Steel Construction Exceeds ANSI Standards and Ensures Life Time Use Ares
1/4-Inch F to 3/8-inch M¾-Inch F to 1-inch M¾-Inch F to 1/2-Inch M See More Choice
- SPECIFICATIONS: This Impact Socket Adapter is 1/4-inch F to 3/8-inch M.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This socket adapter is designed for impact use, and the size is laser etched for easy identification. Designed with pneumatic groove and two pneumatic holes, this socket adapter can be used with a cordless, corded, or pneumatic impact wrench or driver, while the adapter's spring-loaded detent ball securely latches sockets. Get the most out of your sockets with this handy adapter!
- QUALITY MATERIALS: The socket adapter is made from high-strength, Impact-Grade Chrome Moly steel with a Manganese Phosphate coating to help resist corrosion and ensure a life time of use. This impact socket adapter also meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards by at least 15%.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Impact Socket Adapter, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.