Bluesim Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones, In-ear Earphones with Microphone, Lightweight Headset Bluesim
- Note: If you can't connect to your cellphone, Feel free to contact us, Or please check these steps: (1)Set the headphone into pairing mode: When the headphone is power off, please press the multifunction button for 5 -8 seconds until the LED indicator flashes red and blue alternately, and then release the multifunctional button; (2)Reset: To press and hold the "+" button and the "-"button, the headphone will be reset, and all connection history will be cleared.
- Ergonomic and Magnetic Design: Magnetic earbuds with in-ear and ergonomic design, no discomfort even for long wearing this wireless sport headphones. Earphones light and compact, secure and comfortable for the sport. Additional ear tips of different sizes offered for replacement make sure the headphone always comfortable for you. The ideal headsets for running, jogging, cycling, driving, camping, hiking gym exercise and other outdoor sports by enjoying music
- Latest Technology: The Bluetooth 4.1 provides the wireless headphones with a faster and more efficient connection. More stable connection between the Bluetooth headphones and your Bluetooth devices, like smartphones, tablets or laptops, Radio, Mp3. Also this Bluetooth earphone can be connected to two devices at the same time. A2DP technology and APTX provide purer, more professional and non-damaged music and sound for the earphone, gives you an unforgettable experience of music.
- Volume Control & Hands-Free Calling: The buttons on the earphones controlling all functions directly on the ear. The headphone has vocal notifications to let you know its status. Hands-Free Calling available on this Bluetooth, Built for your active lifestyle
- Total Compatibility: Compatible with most Bluetooth devices such as the following models: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Smartphones, tablets and other smartphones. The rechargeable battery inside gives longer playing time, the power balance can be shown on your iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad