udiag Obd2 Scanner Car Code Reader Car Diagnostic Tool with Reset Scanner for Cars Engine Error Codes Reader Check Vehicle Health Automotive Tools Identify Vehicles VIN CID CVN udiag
- [EASY TO USE]---CR700 obd2 scanner no battery required, just plug with the DLC then paly. I/M readiness hot keys design make more easy to use this tool, it can quick scan and check the engine then display the all status of tests. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle. Built in DTC lookup library can directly let you know what the fault code meaning.
- [SAVE MONEY AND TIME]---CR700 car code reader must be a spared tool in your car, it can quickly read and erase DTC (engine fault codes) when the MIL is illuminated, and this process only take 1-3 minutes. It's not worth driving to your local garage or parts shop for a scan and possibly get an unnecessary sales pitch.
- [POWERFULL ENGINE DIAGNOSTIC]---CR700 obd2 scanner easily determines in the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light), Reset Monitors, as well as detects freeze frame information. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions. (Note: CR700 car coder reader only support scan engine fault, don't support scan ABS, SRS, Body)
- [GREAT COMPATIBILITY]---CR700 car diagnostic scanner works on all after 1996 OBDII, EOBD standard, compliant US, European and Asian vehicles. Supports all obdii protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
- [MUTIPLE FUNCTION]---CR700 OBDII scan tool not only can read codes and erase codes, but also lets you view "real-time" live data information which includes values ( Volts, rpm temperature, speed etc.), Freeze frame- the snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault. I/M readiness- refers to inspection and maintenance, perfect way to protect environment. Retrieves Vehicle information-VIN, CVN, CID.