CURT 40004 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 6,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/8 -Inch Shank
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch ball is rated to tow up to 6,000 pounds gross trailer weight. It is constructed from hot-forged steel for reliable towing strength and confidence on the road ahead.
- PRECISE FIT. This tow hitch ball has a 2-inch diameter to fit virtually any 2-inch coupler. The ball shank has a 1-inch diameter and measures 2-1/8 inches long for secure attachment to a trailer hitch ball mount.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting resistance to rain, dirt and rust, this hitch ball is finished in a durable, protective chrome plating.
- SECURE INSTALL. For dependable strength, this trailer hitch ball comes with a zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer. It also has fine threads for an enhanced hold on the ball hitch (250 lb.-ft. torque required).
- TESTED FOR SAFETY. To promote the highest level of safety while towing, this CURT tow ball is tested to U.S. VESC specifications.