Compression Socks for Men & Women, BEST Graduated Stockings for Runners, Nurses, Pregnancy, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Hiking, Cycling, Walking, Athletic, Travel, Recovery (Black & Pink, L/XL)NEWMARK
- ★ EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Traverse+ compression socks are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers because of their excellent performance. These compression socks stimulate blood flow and improve oxygen delivery to your muscles, bringing more energy to your feet!
- ★ TRUE GRADUATED COMPRESSION: Tightest at the ankles and gradually less constrictive toward the knees, Traverse+ compression socks use stronger elastics to create significant pressure on the legs, ankles and feet.
- ★ PREVENT INJURY & ALLEVIATE SHIN SPLINTS: Traverse+ compression socks help prevent injury and swelling: shin splints, leg cramps, calf cramps, foot cramps, pulled muscle, plantar fasciitis, varicose veins, blisters, blood pooling, etc.
- ★ EXTRA-DURABLE & SUPERIOR COMFORT: Traverse+ compression socks are made with the durable and breathable material of lightweight premium nylon and spandex. Thus, the socks can last longer and provide better moisture control. With a special cushioning and support design on the toe and heel, the socks provide an ideal fit and enable full range of motion with joint flexibility.
- ★ WIDE USE: Traverse+ compression socks are widely used for running, jogging, cycling, hiking, walking, pre & postnatal ambulation, nursing, yoga, prolonged standing, basketball, soccer, football, baseball, ice hockey, field hockey, lacrosse, skiing, triathlons, field sports, travel, etc.