Ellora Farms | Single Origin & Single Estate | Traceable Olive Oil | First Cold Extraction | Protected Designation of Origin | Born in Ancient Crete, Greece | 16.9 oz. PDO Tins | Pack of 2 Ellora Farms
16.9 Fl. Oz (Pack of 2)8.45 Fl. Oz (Pack of 1)8.45 Fl. Oz (Pack of 2)Style:
PDO TinsMiller's ReservePDO See More Choice
- ✅ PROTECTIVE DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN "PDO"- Ellora Farms Olive Oil is certified by the European Union as to the origin and to its quality, which meets the stringent requirements, while maintaining a focus on environmental consciousness and tradition. Fresh from the Groves this 100% Pure Greek Extra Virgin Ultra-Premium Olive Oil is known for its rich fruity aroma and a characteristic peppery flavor. Each bottle and tin is numbered in accordance with a strictly monitored procedure.
- ✅ WORLD'S FIRST FULLY TRACEABLE OLIVE OIL - We believe in the absolute traceability of our products and authenticity of its Origin and lifecycle. Simply submit the five-digit Lot number printed on the bottle label or tin into our Origin Tracer at our website www.ellorafarms.com and easily track this product "from the olive groves to the shelf" and where you can find the full laboratory analysis and satellite images of the fields from which your olive oil originated.
- ✅ SUSTAINABLE APPROACH - We use "green" production methods and committed to a sustainable approach. - NO SOLVENTS USED - NO ADDITIVES USED - NO PRESERVATIVES USED
- ✅ SINGLE ORIGIN & SINGLE ESTATE - The olive oil is harvested and bottled at source at the Olive Estates of Kolymvari region in the Island of Crete, Greece. The Olive Groves of Kolymvari are located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, where the olives go beyond a simple agricultural product to being a key ingredient of life, culture and cuisine of the region. The fruity aroma in this EVOO is due to the " 100% Koroneiki Olive variety"- The Queen of Olives used in this extraordinary olive oil.
- ✅ COLD EXTRACTED - Ellora Farms is 100% Cold Extracted or from First cold press of the Koroneiki variety olives at source. The raw olives are transported to the mill under refrigeration and always stored in climate control conditions after harvest. The olive oil extraction takes place within hours of harvesting to preserve the nutrients and flavors that make it delicious and healthy. Award Winning Ellora Farms olive oil is of the highest quality and comes from the family estates.