HDMI Extender Over RJ45 CAT5e CAT6 Cable UTP LAN Ethernet Balun Extender Repeater Cable-1080P 3D-30mYosoo
- Supported Resolutions: 480i up to 1080p; Comes as a pair (one sender, one receiver)
- This extender will work with CAT5e cables, but we recommend using CAT6 cables where possible. Also, solid conductor cables carry a stronger signal than their stranded counterparts, so if possible use solid cable. Lastly, shielding isn't required in your patch cables, but if possible we suggest you use them. In conclusion, many cables can get the job done, but the best option is to use a CAT6 Shielded Cable with Solid Conductors especially if you are going to try and max out the distance.
- Supports 1080p Resolution up to at least 100ft (30M) using CAT6 cable, and much further when using lower resolutions
- The device is pretty simple to use. Just hook the two interface boxes with Cat 5 or Cat 6 cables, then run the HDMI into your monitor and computer.
- Please note that the device requires running dual CAT5e CAT6 cables to establish the connection.One carries data signal and the other carries timing signals.