Joy-Leo DIY Wooden Perpetual Birthday Reminder Calendar Board Wall Hanging [100 Wood Discs/Cupcake Pattern/Particle Board], for Family & Friends & Classroom, Gifts of Christmas Mother Father Day Joy-Leo
Color: E. Jiasaw Puzzle-grey Famliy Friends Brithday
- 1. KEEP TRACK of BIRTHDAYS and IMPORTANT DATES: A good and funky way for MUM to remember birthdays with many grandchildren. Never forget a birthday again. Feel less anxious about forgetting someone's birthday. It keeps all your birthdays in one place. Put the names and birthdates on this birthday plaque. Dates at a glance! It really makes viewing your special dates even easier!
- 2. A GREAT HOUSE WARMING GIFT: Unusual gifts. A great gift idea for your friends who have big families where birthdays and special events can be seen at a glance and never missed. Particularly for MOTHER who has a huge family and is struggling with her memory. Easy to help her remember the birthday. You can also take this as personalized gifts for Christmas, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversaries and so on.
- 3. DECORATIVE WOODEN WALL PLAQUES: Available for your house and office. Beautiful decorations to record your important events in a year! Attractive decorative rustic hanging. Looks great on the wall. You can decorate it any way you wanted. PLEASE NOTE: It is unfinished. But easy to put and attach together.
- 4. DIY PROJECT to ENJOY FAMILY LOVE: No excuse to forget birthdays ever again. Hope it will be a good opportunity for you to accompany your kids and families. Come up with your own ideas to assemble and paint and create your own family birthday calendar together. Write their names and birthdays on the tags, besides important dates and events!
- 5. KEEP ALL YOUR IMPORTANT DATES SAFE: So many times written down on paper & then lost. Sure safe way of keeping them together for as long as needed. You can also buy another birthday board to show friends apart from family. Never be left with the nagging feeling of having missed an important date again. There are also lots wooden discs which was useful for spelling mistakes and extras.