Plugable Rotating 4-Port USB 3.0 Mini Travel Hub (Windows, macOS & Linux Support, USB 2.0 Backwards Compatible) Plugable
- Expand USB connectivity by connecting up to 4 USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. Silver aluminum finish with three front facing ports and one side port. Hub can rotate 180 degrees to best fit where the hub is plugged in
- Compatible with most Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, macOS, and Linux / Unix systems. Microsoft Windows 7 and earlier should install latest manufacturer USB 3.0 host controller drivers and Windows Updates. Apple Mac OS X and Linux systems require latest operating system updates for best compatibility. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged, supports USB over-current protection
- Hub is not a standalone charger and will not charge phones or tablets. Apple notes: Some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub
- USB bus powered operation - no external power adapter required! The hub's power is provided by the host computer's USB port and shared by all USB devices connected to the hub. (900mA total when attached to USB 3.0 systems, 500mA total on USB 2.0)
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.