PreserVision AREDS 2 Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement with Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Soft Gels, 120ct
- PreserVision is the #1 recommended brand by eye doctors for people with moderate-to-advanced age-related macular degeneration. Brought to you by Bausch + Lomb - the leader in AREDS eye vitamins.
- The exact nutrient formula recommended by the National Eye Institute which includes lutein and zeaxanthin;Health Concerns: Eye Health
- The levels of antioxidants and zinc shown to be beneficial for people at risk of progression of AMD are not found in typical daily multivitamins.
- Completed in 2013, the Age Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) was a five-year study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health.
- Ascorbic acid, gelatin, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, soybean oil, zinc oxide, marigold flower extract, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, cupric oxide, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1